14 November 2006

s' aviser

'to rumble'

ah, I think my life has begun to rumble again and, as a gorgeous friend of mine noted recently, the cues of fear are shared with that other emote-grip, excitement. I'm sure my nostrils are flaring and my eyes are darting even as I write.

The rumble is the sale of a dear little house with a whole lotta baggage! I am loving that I have absolutely no idea as to the shape, quality, or soundings of the future into which I
and my loves are about to be dropped. Or, less abruptly, placed.

Mighty Q is obsessed with the world atlas. Every day, he asks me to draw him a map of a different country.

3 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

sad that you will be leaving our street.

but we too may leave the street soon.
PHil and I have wanderlust. even if it is just to another suburb.

Anonymous said...

so you really are leaving the house? Thats sad but maybe also good. Change is good. Scary but good.(there is a nice house for sale near us...!!!)

Anonymous said...

some baggage here, bout to be given the kick..... the mighty Q also a bit enamored with google earth.... and you know that the fly-leaf is also a Christian girl rock band from texis. googled it