17 December 2006

Duck Duck Goose

An exercise of tag:

4 jobs i have had

1. blueberry picker
2. apple thinner
3. MS Readathon envelope licker
4. museum attendant

4 Movies I could watch over and over (or, movies that I remembered liking alot)

1. The English Patient
2. Pride and Prejudice (ditto Ms S-S)
3. Short Cuts
4. Struggling: I can't remember the movies that I have loved

4 places I have lived apart from where I live now

1. Melbourne
2. Flinders Island
3. Hobart
4. Devonport

4 tv shows that I love (or used to when I was still watching tv)

1. ummm
2. Spicks and Specks
3. Gardening Australia?
4. The Movie Show?

4 places I have been on hols (the glamorous sounding ones)

1. Beuamaris
2. Vietnam
3. Laos
4. Japan (but they didn't feel like a holiday, they felt like a mission)

4 websites I visit daily

1. hotmail
2. abc news
3. mystic medusa
4. justjared for the trashiest of the trash

4 favourite foods

1. lamb chops/stew/roast
2. rice in all its guises
3. yoghurt
4. muesli

4 places i would rather be at

1. Flinders Island: in my granny's living room
2. in a cold gallery in a far away country
3. in a tent with my head out the door and the rest of me in a sleeping bag at dusk in a 'wilderness' landscape
4. a restaurant eating food I can't afford to prepare for myself

4 people I am tagging

umm I have no friends. . .Colette? Micah? anyone?

2 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

in a cold gallery in a farawya country ...hmmmm
I've just gone there in my head and I don't want to come back.



love to you and Q and a very merry christmas

Anonymous said...

I like these things, I did one which involved putting Itunes on random and letting it compose the soundtrack to my life. Hilarious what I got.

I have many memories of escaping scorching hot eastern european days for cold marble galleries with painted cealings and glass smooth floors.

am not shore what tagging means but you are welcome to tag me matey.

have a good NY and hug the Q for me
MiV