26 May 2007

Return

phew. . .sorted.

it was a little unnerving to be 'locked out' of my blogslice.

my head isn't at all locking any ideas for the filling today:

all a bit full, and weary and (newly identified) low after the 'high'
that goes with High Intuition days.
I have a bunch in a row, enough to get hooked,
and then I use it up and am left a bit brain pregnant . . . and no, I am NOT clucky. Although I did have
a weird 'let down' reflex dream this morning but that is another story entirely.

I went and saw Macbeth last night (Bell Shakespeare Co).

I watch live theatre with the senses of a child: I catch myself sitting, crouching on my chair, with my mouth open and my eyes popping and I think my face might be expressing my emotions without me realising it . . . all that so-called adult self-control (impulse control anyone?) out the window YYAAAYYY

off to be shadow-ey around the house

1 comment:

Mrs Smith said...

nice to have you back on blog.

spontaneously express on sister.

we love it.
G