26 June 2007

and later, after a little lateral thinking . . .

including shameless consumerism (hot jeans)
some loud music
and time-shape wrangling with dear friend

I have solutions, a better feeling stomach
AND a hot pair of jeans.

I shall work less hours, leave town earlier and switch!
around the thumb tacks that I had driven far too deeply into the proverbial map on the wall . . .

It hopefully means no more childcare and a chance to knuckle down with my boy
on a happier medium of Life. You know, that old rag.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot jeans and less hours!!
I have just installed a distant speed bump in my life. plant nerd no more come March 2008.

Mrs Smith said...

great move love. hot jeans and less hours will work wonders for the soul.

look forward to sharing some of those hours not worked in tea and conversation with you

Gillian Marsden said...

MRS S: Aye Aye to that my friend! can't damn wait . . .

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

Ha my first thought was - Hot jeans are ALWAYS good for the soul - just like Mrs Smith's

Gillian Marsden said...

sushi zume: aren't they ever?
It has been so long that I had forgotten and then I had that moment: the one where you realise that perhaps they ought to be washed . . . it being three weeks or more

. . . not quite but you know!