13 September 2006

Today

Today I bought prosciutto and whilst I bought fruit and salad my dog ate it (the ham! Not the, ah whatever) in the car, I wrote at my new little desk that stares out my bedroom window, I wrote at my computer in complete silence, I wrote at my computer with the Beasties blaring, I weeded a small segment of the back vegetable bed and dreamed up zuchinni, beans and basil hedge, I walked my son in the sun up to creche, I made osso bucco and did the dishes twice, I declared to myself that I had to cut down my sugar intake, I built lego houses with my son and enjoyed it, I sat on the front step with my ex mother-in-law and smoked a rollie and just chatted. That's about all.

PS. I think this gal is worth reading: it took me a few reads to get her (a trawl through her archive) but she is great fun and clever clever.

PPS. Self congratulatory moment at first implant of link into blog!



1 comment:

Mrs Smith said...

I'm guessing you aren't going to take up the offer of making extra money - I didn't know weird spam blog comments existed.


What a beautiful day you had - a true island day, slow, simple and charged with beautiful love.

I've seen you at your new desk, next time I will wave, and if the Beasties ar playing, I'm coming in!