26 October 2006

Hats Off!

All done. . .and, as if to make up for all the last minute horrors of formatting stresses and printing chaos' that I endured (because I was slack - no doubt about it) throughout undergrad, today was surreal and easy and indeed, almost fucking nonchalant. Wonders will never cease.

It was so odd holding these bound up little things and thinking, is that what all that was about? What was it about again? oh yeah, some book. an old one.

So now. . .where is that list I constructed all those months ago as to what I was allowed to do post-essay?

See you all soon eh? Gin and tonic on the patio and all that. I might even be able to arrange a view.

3 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

Fucken' Great work Gillian! You are an amazing woman. Book me in for that g'n't soon and we can drink to your amazing achievement.

D said...

Book me in too will ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey!! was great to see you the other day. I am crazy jealous that you are done and I am stuck here listening to stupid twentieth century music and trying to learn 13 weeks of sociology notes. sigh. I guess my time will come...and it will be so sweet. Enjoy the freedom of being finished. And iced chocolates. xxx