12 October 2006

Lucida Grande

Lucida grande is the name of this font.

I wish I was feeling lucidly grand, instead feeling a bit limbo-ed: just want to finish the damn thing but intertia cripples.

Today I left the front door open to let in the hot gusts of air because it felt so good! I picked up my dog from her morning run to Woolworths Kingsmeadows (which was full of people who looked the same, and I don't mean that in a negative way, just in a, they-all-looked-the-bloody-same way), I drank ginntonic outta can at my parents place (classy), I tiled the floor with A4 sheets of paper that constitute drafts and mourned some trees, spoke to my good friend and we each ranted about stuff.

Actually, there is a lot to be said about visiting 'new' supermarkets and checking out the demographics. . .and analysing the stock range.








No comments: