9 June 2007

Dead

(The title was the word of my most recent 'dictionary reading'. Interestingly, prior to the reading I was about to title this entry Hibernation . . .)

Am coiling up a little these days. Taking thoughts and ideas very slowly,
walking a little slower around the house, writing lists and completing a task a day.

An energy saving spell before imminent upheavals that are BIGGER UP, literally into a different hemisphere.

Sometimes it seems that Things happen and with only the
slightest, most gentlest of nurturing touch.

Touch that neither shoves Things into place, nor becomes oily and complacent.

An I-Ching reading:

Hsien (wooing) . . . the influence shows itself in the big toe.

"A movement, before it is actually carried out, shows itself first in the toes."

My big toe twitched, arched and prepared so long ago it is hard to believe that this motion is nearing the movement of leg and arm. This journey, that begins in September or thereabouts, is like many journeys, and actually began long before departure.

2 comments:

D said...

eloquently put.
i, on the other hand, am sitting here, not feeling the coil of the toe, and waiting patiently like you, i have, how you say: am sctatching my feet as if they were covered in a rash with no distinction.
sctatch, itch, ITCHING my souls.

wonder.
wonder.
wander.

Gillian Marsden said...

o lordy the Itch I know!
you and I and our itchy souls
LOL
and then it moves and you have
itcy belly and itchy heart and
worst of all?
itchy brain
eck
sounds
luna
to me
xxx