22 September 2006

Mee grain

The migraine is creeping around the aura of my body, which sounds wanky but that is where it is at. And I can feel its energy source. The locked in tension in my neck and back.

Weird poem below though. . .I just liked that it ended on the word tonic. Some people will read in some other stuff as well but. . .it's from a great word space. I have a theory of textual addiction. Whether it is a daily horoscope or a daily poem, some of us seek out text to hang our coats on. Rely on the hints/quelle coincidence/ideas that will, or will not, resonate or gesture us towards where we are at present.

5 comments:

D said...

aura attack is no joking wanky matter my friend.

go to http://www.geocities.com/hobbygiftshop/images/PFD1449.JPG

check our how Vi Incredible does it!!
you seen this pic?
I love her.
she's got the BEST super powers ever.
I want them, maybe I have them already...

Gillian Marsden said...

Wow she's so angular and funky. . what are her superpowers . .does she absorb or deflect auras with her aura?

I like the idea of the superhero/ine who doesn't realise their powers and kind of stumbles on them at inopportune moments. . .I love surprises. Partic. when you surprise yourself. . .

colette said...

heya Gillian
email me!
love from Colette

D said...

she has complete control over what enters and exits her force field ... a very capable modern day girlie heroine. BRING EM ON!!

want to come to a party on friday night??

Gillian Marsden said...

I'm there with bells on. . .or at least, gold spray painted foot!